Implementation of enhanced hygiene at our offices and in our production facility
We have implemented workplace procedures that meet all other government recommendations in terms of hand hygiene, cleaning our offices and manufacturing facilities and the responsible assessment of staff with any cold or flu-like symptoms.
Installations on customer sites
All teams deployed to customer sites have been instructed to follow protocols designed to keep our customers and themselves safe, including:
- Where possible keep a two to three metre distance from clients and other contractors (which means no hand shaking).
- Common touchpoints of vehicles are disinfected daily
- Disposable latex gloves to be worn and disposed of before making contact with the face or common touchpoints of vehicles
- Regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds especially if you have come into contact with someone from outside of the organisation.
Deliveries to customer sites
Recognising that, by their nature, delivery drivers come into contact with a wide section of the population, we have agreed with our logistics partners the following:
- No drivers have any cold or flu-like symptoms, nor have they visited, or knowingly come into contact with, anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus OR anyone who has visited, in the 14 days prior to making the delivery, one of the countries in either Category 1 or 2 as listed on the Department of Health’s website here.
- All touch points within delivery vehicles are sanitised daily.
- Drivers will wear a new pair of latex gloves whilst delivering your goods and these will subsequently be disposed of.